Scouring the media for stories about 08, I came across a quick editorial from Sohh.com. How will the Hip-Hop Press present the Presidential election to their audience, and what will they focus on, negative? Positive? Only time will tell. Here at HipHopForPresident we examine the Hip-Hop web sites, publications and blogs on a daily basis to see what people are feeling.
SOHH.COM
4. Am I My Brother's Keeper? Barack Obama for President? I don't see it. As much as it needs to happen, it ain't. First of all, a black dude named Barack has as about as much chance of getting into the White House through the front door as a gardener named Hector, or a Senator named Hilary for that matter. Soulman is down for the cause and all. Black power... Hi-five. Because Barak, just like Borat is popular amongst the masses... but dude, it ain't worth the bullet. Let that marinate.
Thursday, February 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment